DD Worthy Photography Abstract & Surreal, Animals, Plants & Nature, Architecture, Commercial Photography, Conceptual, Darkroom, Fireworks, Horror & Macabre, Humorous, Macro, Other, People & Portraits, Photojournalism, Still Life, Street,Transportation, Urban & Rural DD Worthy Digital Art 3-Dimensional Art, Animation, Drawings & Paintings, Fractal Art, Mixed Media, Photomanipulation, Pixel Art, Stereoscopy, Text Art, Typography, Vector, Vexel DD Worthy Traditional Art Animations, Assemblage, Body Art, Collage, Drawings, Installation Art, Mixed Media, Other, Paintings, Printing, Scratchboard, Sculpture, Street Art, Typography DD Worthy Artisan Crafts Anthro, Architectural Models, Basketry & Weavings, Ceramics, Pottery & Clay, Costumery, Culinary Arts, Dolls, Plushies & Custom Toys, Folding & Papercraft, Glass, Jewelry, Leatherwork, Metal Work, Miniatures, Needlework, Other, Textiles, Woodworking DD Worthy Literature Characters & Settings, Poetry, Prose, Scripts & Screenplays Two submissions per week per member.
Remember that a members can only receive a DD every six months so please pick your best images to submit.
If you have an image that has received a DD, please submit it to featured , all images that have received DDs go in the featured folder and all that haven't received a DD go in the correct category folders.
How does the group work?
1. You submit one of your deviations you think is worth to be a DD (or one of someone else deviations) to the group.
2. A team member reviews the deviation and accepts it if he/she agrees with you or declines it if he/she does not agree with you.
3. If your submission was accepted it will be displayed in our gallery.
4. Every 5 weeks (1 art medium per week) 2 of our Contributors skilled in that art medium, will go through that gallery folder and pick out 5-10 deviations they feel worthy of a DD. Those will then be set into a poll for members of the group to vote on. The winning deviation will be suggested by one of the contributors as a DD to one of the DA staff members. (this will become active once we are a super group!)
5. Please always keep in mind: We are not the ones choosing and awarding Daily Deviations, we only suggest them to the proper DA staff members.